What better way to illuminate how utterly unsavvy I am when it comes to DA.
* You must post these rules.
* Each person has to share 10 things about him/her-self.
* Answer the 10 questions the tagger asked you.
* Afterwards, create 10 new questions to for other people.
* Notify the tagged people on their homepage.
* You legitimately tag 10 people.
* No tag-backs.
* You can't say that you don't do tags.
* You must make a journal entry.
1. I'm a shy, withdrawn individual.
2. I like gaming, music, animation and drawing.
3. I like gaming so much it interferes with the other things in my life, to the point where I decided to give it up. "Do you want to play games or be the guy who makes the games? Sell your Xbox. Make your work your leisure time." -something a lecturer said that stuck with me.
4. I play drums and have been trying to learn to play the guitar for years, it's only recently that I've managed to practice consistently and make some progress.
5. There's a wide gulf between the lazy bum that I am and the productive person I'd like to be, but I'm getting there.
9. Sword fighting.
10. Oh reading. That too.
1. Having many talents
2. A girl in my class gave out pencil cases to everyone for some reason. No one else gave her jack shit but my mum made me give her chocolates in return. The other kids obviously took this for a sign of my affection and oh god I want to die just thinking about it.
4. It was bacon.
5. Not enough lube perhaps?
8. Each day is the happiest of my life, but only cause I have such a poor memory I can barely remember yesterday.
9. The musical Oklahoma.
10. As with all things: Purple.
I'll just give up here. I don't even have ten people to pose questions to, unless I'm allowed to tag one person ten times xD